A fresh new curriculum, with fresh new opportunities …
there has never been a more exciting time to teach A Level Law
As the new A Level becomes embedded into your teaching, it is more important than ever to keep ahead of new ideas and explore new approaches to teaching Law.
Whether you teach OCR Law or not, join us at our 2017 A Level Law conference in Courtroom 1 of The Supreme Court.
Hear a range of engaging discussions from leading speakers which will help bring context into the classroom and invigorate your teaching with new ideas.
Topics to include:
• The upcoming challenges of Teaching A Level Law
- Vicky Bryant, Head of Law, Carmel College
• Teaching tort. New and future developments
- Robert Hiscocks, Course Director and Subject leader, Criminal Law, BPP Law School
• Making Legal Studies Interesting
- Professor William Twining, Quain Professor of Jurisprudence Emeritus, University College London
- David Allen Green, Law and policy commentator at @FT and blogger at Jack of Kent
Plus there is an opportunity to share ideas with your fellow professionals with an optional guided tour around The Supreme Court as part of the day.